Marketing Write for Us
Marketing Write For Us – Thank you for your interest in writing for Marketing2Business.com blogs. We always welcome people with fresh perspective who want to share their knowledge with our audience. Please, take a look at our brief instructions on what type of content we accept for our blog.
Write for us: email@example.com
Contact us for a guest blog: firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics We Cover – Marketing Write for Us
- Marketing, Direct Marketing, Loyal Marketing and Mobile Marketing.
- Advertising, Display Advertising, Native Advertising, Online Advertising and Out-of-home advertising.
- Service Activation, Brand licensing, Brand management, Co-creation and Corporate identity.
- Dominance Effectiveness, Ethics, Mystery shopping Promotion and Research Segmentation Strategy.
- Account-based marketing, Digital marketing, Product marketing and Social marketing.
- Influencer marketing, Attribution Annoyance factor, B2B Marketing and B2C Marketing
- Behavioral targeting, Brand ambassador, Drip marketing and In-game advertising.
- New media, Product demonstration, Promotional merchandise and Visual merchandising.
- Web banner, Word-of-mouth, Societal marketing and Account-based marketing.
- Affinity marketing, Smarketing, Visual marketing, Email marketing and re-marketing.
Topics We Cover – Business Write for Us
- Business, Accounting, List of accounting topics, Advertising and Banking.
- Business acumen, Business broker, Business ethics and Business law topics.
- Capitalism, Change management analyst, Commerce and Corporate person-hood.
- Cost overrun, E-commerce, Electronic business, Economics and Economic democracy
- Business mathematics, Financial economics, Business mediator and Entrepreneurship.
- Investment, Job creation program, Labour economics and Limited liability.
- Business valuation, Franchising, Government ownership and Human resources.
- Industry, Insurance, Intellectual property, Interim management and International trade.
- Business school, Entrepreneurship, Business tourism and Finance.
- Management information system, Revenue shortfall, Shareholder value and Small business.
Benefits of Writing on Marketing2Business
If You Are Writing on M2B
- You can reach to your target audience/customers and can be a reader of our blog, and you can have enormous exposure
- You can get a backlink to your website, as you know, the backlink will share your SEO value.
- Can also build a relationship with your targeted customers/audience.
- You can target both categories like marketing and business separately or together.
- We are also available on social platforms like facebook, twitter, LinkedIn so that we will share your guest post on all social media platforms.
- If you write for us the authority of your brand and content will be known globally.
And recently we have added a new category called entertainment, so any blogger or author who wants to post an article about entertainment category please sends us your content on email@example.com.
How To Format Your Guest Post/Article?
Make sure you follow the below steps to format your Guest Post or Article:
- Introduction of the Article should be initial part of the Article.
- Write your content simple and straight. Try to give some research sources in the article.
- Use H1, H2 and H3 tags wherever needed. All paragraph should be of 3 to 4 lines only.
- Do not forget to give Conclusion at the end of the article.
We believe in delivering user friendly and informative content to our visitors.
Guidelines of the Article – Marketing Write for Us
Authenticity is very important and one of the most important requirements on this list. The required minimum word count is 1000 words. If you are referencing other sources, make sure to properly credit them in the post. Avoid being too general like “a lot of researches have shown…”. Readers need authentic evidence, even if they do not click on the source link. After the content is ready, ensure that it is 93%+ original on copyscape or other checking tools.
Keep it Casual
Articles need to be written in small, short paragraphs, 4-5 lines at max per paragraph. Use simple sentences. Minimize the usage of complex words and phrases and make the content easy to understand. Each sentence should not be longer than 25 words. Avoid using irrelevant sentences. Each sentence has to represent a value to the reader. If you see that a sentence is doing nothing but adding word count, just delete.
Make it Relevant
Before writing the content, make sure to familiarize yourself with our buyer person’s, their goals and challenges. When writing the content keep those goals and challenges in mind so you can make the content relevant to our target audience.
Visualize the Content
Use at least one image, that is relevant to the content and credits the source appropriately. You can use sites like Pixabay, Pexels, Unsplash where you can find high-quality, royalty-free images. Using images in the content is welcome as long as they are relevant. Also, add alt texts for the pictures. This is very important for the SEO.
Link it Up
Put appropriate links to sources that will help the reader get more information about the topic if needed. But make sure the links are appropriate, working and don’t lead to competitor sites. You can use no more than 3 outbound links. At least one relevant inbound link to our other sources is required.
For more in depth information about our tone of voice, headlines and other info that will make your job easier, please refer to our tone of voice document.
Also don’t forget to send a photo of you, a short bio and a link or an email that you’d want to be shown in the author section.
That’s it. If you are ready to share your content with us,
Feel free to contact us or Mail to Us firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to working with you!
Related Write for Us Pages:
Finance Write for Us
SEO Write for Us
Technology Write for Us