Arabian Ranches and The Springs regularly appear in the lists of the best areas of Dubai. You should take an earlier look at them if you are in such a position that, on the one hand, you would like to buy real estate in Dubai Marina, but at the same time, you are looking for a family area with excellent integrated amenities. Both areas, both Arabian Ranches and The Springs are located close to the coastal zone. And at the same time, both considered among the best in Dubai in the category of villas with a proper level of privacy. Both areas have plenty of amenities, lush greenery and an impressive range of properties to choose from. But what is the best — Arabian Ranches or The Springs?
Besides, if you are in doubt about renting or investing in these two communities, check out our analysis and comparison of amenities, sales and rental prices, as well as a comparison of the lifestyle offered in both communities.
Review of Arabian Ranches and The Springs
ArabianRanches and The Springs are an excellent choice for investors who want to purchase real estate in an area with ready-made infrastructure. Emaar, one of Dubai’sleadingdevelopers, is the founder of both residential areas. By the way, amongotherEmaarprojectsthereare Dubai Marina, Emirates Hills and The Greens. Even a cursory acquaintance with these projects allows us to conclude about the quality and scale of the work of this developer.
ArabianRanchesislocatedalongSheikh Mohammed bin ZayedHighway (E311). It all started with one complex, but the popularity of the project led to the launch of two other phases: ArabianRanches 2 and ArabianRanches 3.
As for The Springs, this area is part of Emirates Living, which consists of other well-known communities such as The Meadows, The Lakes and Emirates Hills. The Springs area boasts easy access to Sheikh Zayed Road and Al Khail Road, making it a popular choice for those working in commercial and tourist centres such as JLT and Dubai Marina.
Is it Better to Buy a Villa in Arabian Ranches or The Springs?
ArabianRanches and The Springs offer investors a huge selection of villas. BothArabianRanches and The Springs have completed projects, so investors know in advance what to expect from the acquired project.
In our comparison of ArabianRanches and The Springs, let’s look at the main subcommunities and the average price of villas.
ArabianRanches are known for large detached villas with spacious backyards, although semi-detached townhouses are also offer in certain subcommunities.
Villas for sale in Arabian Ranches have a layout from two to seven bedrooms. According to the Bayut report for the 3rd quarter of 2021, Arabian Ranches ranks first in buying villas in Dubai.
Alrim, Sahil, Palmera, Mirador and Alvarado are among the most popular subcommunities for buying villas in Arabian Ranches.
There are examples of real estate purchase prices:
- The average price of a villa in Arabian Ranches is AED 3,090,000 for a three-bedroom property.
- A spacious and luxurious 4-bedroom villa will cost you AED 4,600,000.
- You can buy a five-bedroom villa at an average price of AED 5,900,000.
What about The Springs? This area offers semi-detached villas located in 15 sub-communities. The most popular community for buying villas in The Springs Dubai are The Springs 15, 14, 11, 9 and 3.
The options for purchase can be as follows:
- The average price of a luxury three-bedroom villa in The Springs is AED 2,800,000.
- A four-bedroom villa for sale in The Springs costs an average of AED 3,300,000.
The Springs and Arabian Ranches are among the zones of unconditional ownership in Dubai, which is called«freehold». These special zones allow foreign investors to purchase real estate free of charge.
The main difference can describe as follows. Arabian Ranches offers investors a wider choice of layouts. And architectural styles, while villas in The Springs are slightly more affordable.
Is it Better to Rent a Villa in Arabian Ranches or The Springs?
Many residents of Dubai and foreign investors like the family environment in these areas and the quiet lifestyle. If you are not certain where it is better to rent a house in The Springs or Arabian Ranches, check out the comparison of rental prices.
Potential renters have the opportunity to choose a villa in the layout from two to seven bedrooms for rent on the territory of Arabian Ranches:
- Become a resident of a luxury three-bedroom villa for AED 156,000 per year.
- The average rental cost of a four-bedroom villa is AED 274,000 per year.
- Rent a spacious villa with five bedrooms will cost you AED 345,000.
What about the springs? Potential renters interested in living in The Springs most often choose clusters 3, 15, 2, 11 and 14, where the annual price is about AED 151,000 for a three-bedroom apartment.
Is it Better to Live in Arabian Ranches or The Springs?
In general, both communities offer a similar lifestyle. First, both projects provide the benefits of living in a gated residential complex, which includes privacy, a calm environment and additional security.
Second, residents have access to various outdoor facilities, such as parks, football fields, barbecue areas and much more. In addition, both Arabian Ranches and The Springs are popular among expat renters and guarantee national diversity. What’s more, public events are regularly held in the communities, which also gives residents additional opportunities for communication.
The differences are as follows:
- When deciding whether to live in Arabian Ranches or The Springs. It is important to remember that although both communities offer a comfortable and private family lifestyle. Arabian Ranches consider a more luxurious residential area.
- Both communities are ideal for those who lead an active lifestyle. Nevertheless, Arabian Ranches attracts golf enthusiasts due to the golf club.
- The Springs better suit for living near the iconic leisure centres of the city, such as Jumeirah Beach Residence and Dubai Marina. Nearby attractions. And nightclubs also encourage many to rent or purchase villas in The Springs, while Arabian ranches prefer by families who want to live away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Villas in Arabian Ranches locate near Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Highway (E311), which gives residents access to this main road. On the other hand, villas in The Springs have convenient access to Sheikh Zayed Road (E11) and Al Hai Road (E44).
Our Assistance in Buying Real Estate in the UAE
Start your property search in Dubai today! To get professional support on the issues of Arab housing, contact the specialists of AX Capital, who will select the best objects for you, taking into account your personal wishes.