What is Animaker?
Animaker is a site that offers a tool to create videos with animations and share them on platforms such as YouTube and social networks. Pieces of up to two minutes can make in the free version.
In Animaker, you can create 2D animation videos with characters that can be chosen from a catalog or make videos with infographics or typography.
The flexibility and potential of the new applications allow users with little knowledge in the field to develop all kinds of professional projects with minimal effort.
An example is Animaker, a web utility with which anyone can create animations and videos with little effort, and it is easy and fun.
How to Use It?
The first step to use this tool is to register on the site, and we can use the traditional registration form. And also, expedite this step by creating an account through our Facebook or Google+ credentials.
After registration, we can start creating all kinds of videos. The use of this application is free, although it also has Premium versions with many more possibilities and features.
How to create videos with Animaker?
- We can start from a blank template or use one of the predesigned ones.
- Just create scenes, scripts, and drag the characters; it’s simple.
- We can use backgrounds, texts, music, effects, and more.
- A timeline helps us locate the different elements.
Limitations of the free version of Animaker
- The maximum duration of the videos is 2 minutes.
- It is not possible to download the videos if we can publish them on YouTube,
- Some items are only available in Premium versions.
What are the main features?
- A lot of characters, there are around 100 characters that include men, women, children, and animals.
- Each character has different actions; that is, they are doing different activities.
- You will find objects in 30 different categories, so you will likely find for what you are looking
- The same happens with predesigned funds, with 20 categories at your disposal.
- You can add texts, either in speech bubbles or predesign animated titles.
- And finally, you can add other elements like music, transitions, and special effects.
Is Animaker free?
Like any animation tool, it has its free version and payment plans. Free tools are usually limited in terms of objects, watermarks, and when exporting.
- In Animaker, the same thing happens, in its free version, you can only use some elements.
- When exporting, you can only do it to a social network, and you will not be able to download the video. And the video that created will bring the watermark.
- So the free version is practically for testing the platform and creating videos to evaluate your workflow.
- But if you are considering it for your business, you should consider a monthly plan to make your videos look more professional.